Friday, May 3, 2013

Miki


Our readers must to know a lot of things about us in this moment, e.g: Daniel likes to travel alone, Miriam plays trombone or my favourite flowers are daisies.
Even you can know about our characters, but today I'm going to tell you why I'm like I'm.
I'm a 90's girl. My childhood was amazing.  I remember to play on the street on Sundays with a yellow dress being a pirate, warrior, magician and viking, all in the same morning. I remember the evenings on the beach eating tortilla. My red BH bicycle. My small swimming-pool in the terrace. My summer in the camp. My yellow sneakers. My fishes and my 2 chickens. Disneyland. I remember when my bests friends came to sleep in my house. Oliver and Benji, to change the stickers in the school and taking care of my tamagotchi.

My life is still so good and I really believe that the reason is that I'm still a child. I never lose my child.


Today is the birthday of my mom: Miki (yep, like the mouse, it's a long story). My mom always stimulate my child, my sense of ridiculous, my curiosity and my search of happiness. My mom can explain why I'm like I'm.

I want to thank her on hers birthday and wish her a good good year!

 Al :)

Nuestros lectores ya deben saber muchas cosas sobre nosotros como que a Daniel le gusta viajar solo, Miriam toca el trombón o mi flor favorita son las margaritas. Incluso podeis saber sobre nuestros caracteres, pero hoy os voy contar por qué yo soy como soy.

Yo soy una niña de los 90. Mi infancia fue genial. Recuerdo jugar en la calle los domingos con un vestido amarillo y blanco que volvía a casa más trapo que vestido por haber sido guerrera, pirata, maga y vikinga todo en una mañana. Recuerdo las tardes en la playa comiendo tortilla. My bici roja BH. Mi piscinica de la terraza. Los veranos en el campa. Mis playeros amarillos. Mis peces y mis dos pollitos. Disneylandia. Recuerdo cuando mis mejores amigas venían a casa a dormir. Oliver y Benji. Cambiar los cromos en el recreo y cuidar de mi tamagotchi.

Mi vida sigue siendo genial y creo firmemente que lo es porque todavía soy una niña. Nunca perdí my niña.

Hoy es el cumpleaños de mi madre: Miki (sip, como el ratón, es una larga historia). Mi madre siempre estimuló mi niña, mi curiosidad, mi sentido del ridículo, mi búsqueda de la felicidad. Mi madre puede explicar por qué soy como soy.

Le quiero dar las gracias por todo hoy, en su cumple, y desearle un año requetebueno!

Muchas felicidades Miki! Que tengas un gran día! Disfrútalo!

Al:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Miki,

    I also want to thank you of your birthday (sorry for being a little late) because you have a wonderful daughter and because you let her come to us in Romania to do amazing things for our children. Happy Birthday and I wish you good health!

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete