Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pa pa, Vila Marian! Bye bye, Vila Marian!


Though I didn't had the same close contact to all of you children and educators, I felt a big feeling of love and respect between all of the children, youngsters, educators, guests and volunteers when we met a last time in Vila Marian to say goodbye and take a thankful look back to the year we spent together. Our party was a big thing, and the food was awesome! Thank you for that! And with this it was an appropriate ending for a year full of new experiences, fun, playing, and of course some problems which we solved together.

This year was changing myself a lot and showed me my personal way to get some kind of happiness. It gives me a goal which I can follow, and an understanding of what goes wrong in my actual situation. I hope I could give some alternative views and insights of other kind of possibilities to you, too. Some day I will come back, and we can play football in the park again... and I will try your tasty food again... and Marian and Valentin, we will drink our first beer together.

And with this pictures I say goodbye! I keep you in mind. :-)















To everyone else who read our blog, I want to say: If you're lost and you don't know what to do, when you're unhappy and you can't find a way out, or when you know what to do but you have a few month or one year time, or when you just know what you want and this is what you want: Make your own European Voluntary Service!

Bye bye, Vila Marian! Bye bye, Romania!

Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment